Wednesday, June 01, 2005

T minus 2 and counting

Well it T minus 2 days and counting before I ship out to Japan, can't wait. A busy few weeks in store for me, Australia follows Japan in due course ... all rounded off by Glasto. Considering my trip will be spent in the company of my older brother it will be either a) very sedate and reserved or more likely b) messy beyond comprehension. I guess we'll see soon enough.

On a different note, after watching Leeds terrible performance at Saints on Friday, I watched Johnny Vagas's new show ... 18 stone idiot or something. Fantastic is the verdict, is the funniest thing have seen in an age. I mean what kind of show host asks a guest if they've ever shoved a finger up there arse :)

Thanks also to john and debbie, the annual eurovision part happened on Saturday. As is the way with these things the upshot was a) I lost the ability to speak, b) got home via the miracle that is the beer scooter, c) redecorated my bathroom claret, and d) spent Sunday looking/feeling sorry for myself. However, those points aside I think all had a good time ... so thanking you !!

So for now ... never mind the lions, monkeys tour of Japan and Oz starts here. First game is a warm up fixture in heathrow followed by an away game in Tokyo, against the karaoke kings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home