Saturday, April 02, 2005

How does one do it?

Counter to the title of the post I'm not looking for advice on sex matters ... Instead I want to know how to post links on my blog homepage to other people / things that interest me. Given that I work in IT, I perhaps should know this already, but that's networking for you ... who needs to know about this html lark??? ..... Anyways my guess is I update the page source code, but how - that's the mystery... maybe I should stick to firewalls?

Anyone want to help?

ps ... am in work avoidance mode, I should be painting the hall right now, instead I'm waiting for the live Ozi rugby game on sky ... far more fun :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, edit the blog template. I'm sure there are howtos on blogger.com.

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home