Friday, April 01, 2005

Recent occurrences

I've just been reading through my recent posts, and to the untrained eye it would appear that

a) I am a raving alcoholic, with no will power
b) I seem to be on a beer fueled one man self destruct mission!

I can of course tell you that neither of these is true, and that in fact I don't drink that much. It would just appear that lots of birthdays have all come at once. So plans for the weekend you might ask - off to the pub to get wasted? ..... well no!. At this stage I've no plans for alcohol, although this may change, instead I'm going to dedicate my time to finishing decorating my flat. Oh and Leeds are on grandstand tomorrow .... so I'll be watching that to :)

On another note, I notice today that my friends John and Debbie have declared an interest in a trip to German - or Berlin to be precise. An excellent idea if you ask me, a great city to have a look around, and to party in. I may of course be a little bias, have been born in Germany!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home