Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Travel Plans - the update

Today is a good day (except for the searing pain in my back - not sure were that's come from!) Why is it a good day?, well I've finalised my travel plans ... That's why. Today its all come together ... like an A team plan .... So the summer schedule is as follows

June - Australia via Japan (Tokyo to be precise) short lay over on the way out, couple of days with free hotel on the way back. Genius this, because Japan Airlines have some bizarre schedule for flights I get a free hotel in Tokyo, not one to look a gift horse and all that. Now I'd never really fancied Japan before (either on its own, or a preclude to Oz) but as this special was going it was too good a thing to turn down. Have to be honest though my original plan was via Shanghai, but there was no availability on the plane home .... Of course I have Glasto when I come back, good news I not working much in June..

September, Africa beckons. Kenya followed by Tanzania to trot up two little hills ... Of course a trip to Zanzibar whilst I'm then is a must - rude not to... Not working much of Sept. either :)

Now all I have to do is work out how I am going to pay for my little adventures, I guess I may end up moonlighting @ Tesco ... after all every little helps :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home