Monday, April 04, 2005

Glasto/weekend fun and games

It never fails to surprise me just how popular Glastonbury is, although perhaps it shouldn't. I mean, in less than 3 hours all 112,000 tickets were sold - which is amazing really. However, the good news from my perspective is that through the combined efforts of John and Tom (thanks very much to both) I'm again the proud owner of a ticket, so I'll be in that field largeing it up again this year..... The fact that we got tickets is perhaps even more remarkable, given that Tom was partying like a rock star in Mirage till the wee hours of Sunday morning .... good effort sir!

Anyways, the news of tickets mean I can also finalise my travel plans for Oz. The cheapest flight at the moment is via China ... so thats were I'm going. You never know I might find communism!.

Other highlights this weekend included the fourth coat of paint on my hallwall, so its nearly finished now. Leeds also won, beating Warrington in scrappy game. Also spent Sunday afternoon in the pub with a friend of mine, which always a good way to end the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home