Friday, June 03, 2005

Japan here I come

So here we are again, sat in Bedfont killing time till my flight. This time tomorrow monkey will be up 2 his eyes in bright lights and Japanese culture..... Can't wait. I'm glad to say not being a girl I've restricted myself to a sole rucksack, basically can't be arsed to carry anymore - dare say that I suspect there will be lots of not so restrictive people at the airport. Oh, how I like to watch people struggle with too much luggage :)

Anyways, I hit Sydney late on Sunday, and my brother hits town a day or so later ... I think a drink or two will be on the cards (and not blue nun) ... That's about all for now, don't want to get to excited now do I!!!.

Watch this space - monkey has rucksack and will travel :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home