Wednesday, February 02, 2005

World Club Championship

This weekend see's an important return home for me ... Firstly to celerbrate my birthday all over again - this time with my big brother and the lads from my school days!. But it also see's Super League Champions Leeds take on the best that Oz can offer in the world club championship. I can't wait it, should be a great game. The good news for Leeds is that we are at full strength - with young Danny McGuire passing a fitness test. It will also be interesting to see how Gareth Ellis slots in @ lock, in arguably his most high pressure game, and really the first opportunity to show what he's capable of since his move from local rival Wakefield Wildcats... Canterbury also at full strength - so the scene is indeed set.

The game also signifies the start of the new Super League season, which starts in ernest next weekend...... Bring on the best game of earth... O and a beer or two :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home