Thursday, January 06, 2005

bargain CD's

Having treated myself to an IPod Mini recently (very impressed with it I am to!) I've been revisiting my vast music collection. The upshot being that I've found the odd one or two things missing... mainly through loss or loan. So no matter I thought, its about time I replaced some of it with easily accessible cheap CD's anyways.

As I say old albums on CD are on the whole cheap, which is good. But the great thing is you buy them and have a good listen again to something you've probably not blown the dust off for years. A good example is Inxs's X - picked up in Fopp in Aberdeen for a royal £5. I quite simply had forgot how good this was, obvious if you consider it includes both my favorite Inxs tracks - stairs and by my side... excellent listening..

The purchase of the IPod looks like it will burgeon the music industry after all, in back catalogue if nothing else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home