Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The states here I come

The fact of my impending 30th led me to conclude I need a holiday .... So holiday is what I'm having. Treating my goodself to a well deserved trip to the states I am!. Staying with my little yank friend, getting very drunk and generally acting well below my age is the plan .... so we'll see what happens. My friend keeps telling me to be careful, else I'll end with a' cap in ma ass'. This doesn't concern me too much, since she also thinks her friend .... a girl no less can drink me under the table!. Delusional I think is the word here, as clearly there is no a chance of this ever happening. However, the challenge has been set, so no mercy will be forthcoming and I won't be taking any prisoners!!!.

The only downside as I can see things @ the mo, is the weather forecast indicates its a gonna be a tad cold.... minus 15 in fact. Now that is bloody freezing, I defy anyone to be able to have sex outside in that kind of weather!.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home