Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali, the festival of light starts today. I'm quite excited about joining in the festivities. Although, it has to be said that Bangalore resembles more of a war zone this morning, due in part to the sheer volume of fire crackers going off all over the place. Not that I've ever been caught in a fire fight, but its what I image the constant sound of small arms fire would be like...

Anyways today is a nice sunny day, the chaps I'm training are on holiday and I'm off sight seeing after work. An early finish is well deserved give the amount of hours I put in recently. Plus its about time I took advantage of that cocktail lounge.

Watch this space for some photo's of local land marks, O and me in traditional costume! Monkey out (and ducking for cover!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so where are the pics ?

1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home