Saturday, October 23, 2004

Cost Saving

Concious that I'll need every penny I've got, and the simply fact that no one was going out last night - I decided to stay in on a friday. This has been a rare choice recently, but being sick as a parat last week probably signalled it was needed. Anyways on paper ... this is great cost saving iniative. O how wrong can you be?.

I woke the morning to find that 3 bottles of wine and the power of the tinternet had induced me to spend a small fortune. My email indicate I am soon to the proud owner of a silver IPod mini , if this wasn't bad enough I then proceeded to spend no less the £200 @ Hard to Find on backdated vinyl. So much for a cheap night attempting to learn Hindi .... Total spend £500... skint now!. Going home to Leeds, getting twated for 3 days would have been a far cheaper option..

Anyways to late now, going shopping now to cheer self up!. Power to Visa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home