Sunday, October 17, 2004

Mighty Mighty Leeds

Well its taken all day, of mostly sleeping on the sofa - but my hangover has subsided. To say I was pissed yesterday, is to understate tremendously. What occasion prompted such behavour I hear you ask, well two fold ... Firstly my friend Johns birthday, but also if that was not reason enough, it was also the day of the super league grand final.

The show piece event of the sport was made all the more spectacular by the fact that Leeds had made it through. Having finished the weekly rounds top of the pile, and also having lost to Bradford two weeks ago, the stage was set for a rip rawing final. Boy did it not disappoint.... with Leeds producing the display of the season to claim victory. What a team effort .... I'm afraid to say however the sheer volume of ale consumed left me a little partied out... but hey one of the most memorable days of my life.. today I'm happy to say 'I'm Rhinos till I die' ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home