Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Destination the 'Garden City'

Well today my fate was decided, Bangalore is the way forward (In Sunny India). As a result I spent the morning being poked and prodded by a nurse ... long and short of which ending with lots of extra inoculations. Needles are the one thing in the world I hate - so not too nice an experience. On a plus note I can now get bitten by all kinds of creatures, without fear of foaming @ the mouth. I'll save that trade mark look for occasions when too much Tiger is involved!.

It seems Bangalore is nicknamed the 'Garden City of India' so am beginning to expect great things. That of course combined with the fact that Diwali falls not long after I arrive. The chaps out there keep telling me this is a party to behold ... fingers crossed eh!

Grand Final day is also looming large on the horizon. Leeds are indeed looking like the team to beat ... So good luck to the lads for Saturday. I now wish I'd got that ticket two weeks ago ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home