Friday, October 29, 2004

Offski

Its now 3 days and counting ... India is indeed calling. Emotions are a little mixed @ the moment, excited but also a little trepidation. But hey should be good either way. A change is really what monkey needs right now.

Its also change on the accommodation front, I'm now staying the Oberoi which, if is half as nice as it looks will be something special. Its quite simply somewhere you'd like to go on honeymoon .... but best of all is that free cocktail deal. I'm really not sure however if this good or bad, having been so used to traveling on a budget and having previously stayed in some of the world worst flea pits. But watch this space, will shall see...

So, all that's left to say is that the visa is got, flights are booked, and hotel is sorted. The Hindi is quite simply crap, so I guess that I'm as ready as I'll ever be ... Bon voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home