Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The adventure continues

Well, I've been here nearly a week and I'm into the pace of life. I was VERY crook yesterday, not sure with what, other than to say it wasn't pretty .... nor was any enjoyment had to boot.

The weekend was a bit mad, after traveling 3 days to get here (combination of delayed and missed flights) I find that half the company was here already. The Ops lot in particular seen to want to party hard ... So guess what I joined them. Not really a renowned party destination Bangalore, there's still be plenty to do... Although not yesterday. Besides which not sure how impressed I'll be when people start to ship home @ the weekend.

Despite the delays, the trip out was a tail of two halfs. Outbound from Heathrow was good if a tad alien. Having been used to backpacking my way round the world, business class is somewhat odd to say the least. That said, the champagne went down well, as did the very nice chardonnay. In contrast the short hop from Sri Lanka to India was crap ... Might be cos I missed my plane, but defiantly nowt to write home about. Free alcohol aside, easily the highlight of the trip was getting a chance to read in quiet for the first time in years... I'm reading Dan Browns Davinci Code ... well into it. Is brill to have time to sit and read... not done that in years (yes I can read for all those who are wondering)

Anyway no real sight seeing to report, however here some's pic's on my hotel room. I'll post some more after Diwali tomorrow ... got me a nice top to wear :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have been living it up!!! Sounds like your having fun. Keep us posted.

8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home