Thursday, January 12, 2006

nearly two weeks

Its fast approaching two weeks since I've had a drink, and to be honest not really missing it at the moment. It was actually quite strange to wake up over the weekend without a hangover ... but all good!.

On another note, it my birthday soon... Yeah!. Not going to say how old I am, other than to say its another year older :). I've also been reviewing the remainder of my climbing gear, with a view to the next trip (probably to the Atlas Mountains). As a result figured out the only thing I don't have is a suitable insulation layer (the Berguas down jacket I've got won't cut the mustard) to compliment the wind proof my brother got me for xmas. Therefore , I want to get myself a Rab Photon Smock (black, size large!). Fingers crossed someone will give me some money for the old birthday by way of a contribution :)

ps I could also do with some Clinique M lotion if anyone is reading (or feeling generous)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home