Thursday, January 12, 2006

weekend

The drink free life, well, it continues .... 9 days now without a drop.
On paper this would appear to be an ideal cost saving prospect, however
I went shopping in the sales in Saturday and spent the weekends beer
money. I bought a) a new suit from Ted Baker, b) some new shoes (sound
like such a girl) c) a new book (learning to breath - a story of a first
ascent in Nepal) and d) a shiny new juicer!

The juicer is great, I made some apple and carrot juice when I gone home
from the shops .... how much of an energy buzz?, was practically
climbing the walls afterwards :). Anyways, this I feel will contribute
significantly to the health drive. Hopefully this will help me finally
suppress what seems to be a never ending cold.

Sunday went out to lunch with a friend after I'd finished my MBA
homework. That was nice, then trotted off to Leeds ... so there you go,
my weekend, gone in a flash!.

ps Finally watched Layer Cake all the way through, great film!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home