Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Good News

Good news at work today, finally had my work place indicator changed to
be fully mobile. What does this mean, well nothing to anyone outside of
the company ... but quite a lot for me!. Realistically it means I'm now
officially mobile and based at home, with the option to work anywhere
(something I've be doing for a while already). This ultimately gives me
options to look at where I choose to live and work in the future, again
something that I've been thinking about for sometime now. Its really
good news for me, as I can now officially work from anywhere with broadband!

So it looks all change for me in the new year!. As I say, I've have been
thinking about some changes for a while. This may mean I move closer to
the family at some stage, but we'll see!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home