Sunday, December 18, 2005

Editors

Jumping on the band wagon as I am, finally got round to buying the
'Editors' cd yesterday. 'The Black Room', in my humble opinion is
fantastic.... a dead cert for the Ipod play list over the coming months.

The Editors are kinda reminiscent of the high speed, guitar orientated
India that's doing the rounds at the moments. This places them firmly in
the same arena as Hard Fi, Kaiser Chiefs, and Kasabian. Unlike some of
the aforementioned the boys hail from middle england, which includes
Stroud no less!. Anyways now based in Brum, after at spell at Stafford
Uni its good to support local talent.

ps ... on the Ipod front. The Ipod mini I have is getting far more of a
hammering now I'm taking it running. Helps the motivation on these cold
nights I'm finding. As a result the average 5 miles I've been doing now
simply while away :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home