Monday, October 17, 2005

weekend

What a messy weekend this last one was. Lots of options were open to
me for a change, all of which included vast quantity's of alcohol. I
decided in the end to venture home, to watch Leeds play in the Super
League grand final at Old Trafford. Unfortunately, they lost, but the
day was so chaotic I've still a hangover today.

The downside of course is that in order to watch the lads play I had to
forgo a night on the tiles in Leamington in celebration of John H's
birthday. So happy birthday John, hope you have a good one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I accidentally got here but I really liked it.

I have a ##make money on the internet## site. It pretty much covers ##internet business## related stuff.

thanks

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home