Monday, August 22, 2005

Its been a while!

OK so its been a while since I've posted an update, so given that I'm
away to Africa next week I figured its time to catch up. So what's
Monkey been up to?.

Well lots of things really, came back from Oz (highlights and pictures
to follow) .... got dispatched to London with work (narrowly missing
terrorist activities), celebrated a couple of birthdays and a wedding.
Not to mention the odd trip back to Leeds, brief interludes with girls,
a kiss and cuddle here and there ... Oh and a beer or two!

So basically, work, wine, women and song - brings you bang up to date.
However, the good news is the fitness level is still high. Putting
myself 'through the mill' the other day indicated I'm only about 5% off
target .... which I should be able to make up in the 10 days or so I've
got till I leave ... Bring on the mountains :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home