Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow Patrol

Hel's and I hit the wilds of Brum on Tuesday night to catch Snow Patrol
@ the NIA. On the plus side the band were fantastic, played all the
favourites as far as I am concerned. The downside, if there is one, is
that the NIA is far to big for a band like Snow Patrol. The gig, whilst
good lacked some 'atmosphere' due to the shear size of the location.
This I don't think was helped by the fact that the 'standing' area was
limited, and to be honest looked half empty!. I was also surprised to
see people leaving before the oncore, old people concerned about missing
the last bus I'd guess!.

Negatives aside, I really enjoyed the gig and look forward to seeing
them again. Next on the gig super highway is My Chemical Romance!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home